Each fale features:
- Separate bedroom with a queen size bed (Superior Beachfront Bungalow Only)
- Bathroom with a shower, toilet and vanity mirror
- Kitchenette with microwave, fridge, electric frying pan, hot water jug and toaster.
- Each fale also has a shower located on the outside for rinsing off the salt after a dip in the sea. (except Studio)
The lounge features:
- TV (upon request)
- Single bed for an extra adult (upon request)
- A large settee which folds down to a comfortable double bed. (selected rooms)
The large settee is designed to accommodate children when extra bedding is required. There is also a provision for extra single beds to cater to families.
Drinking water is UV treated to ensure that it is safe for drinking.
The price includes:
- A tropical breakfast of seasonal fresh fruits OR fresh fruit smoothie, toast, jam and cereal.
- Milk, tea, coffee and sugar are also provided.
A maximum of three adults can be accommodated per fale. Check-in and Check-out time can be pre-arranged with the management if different to listed times.
Note: A minimum stay of two nights, unless one night is available.
- Cancellations inside 30 days and up to 14 days before arrival: One night's payment.
- Cancellation Inside 14 days: Payment in full of the total accommodation.
- Children from 2 to 12 years of age are charged an extra SAT65.00.
- There is a one-time charge of SAT $45 for infants aged up to 2 years of age. An extra cot will be provided upon receipt of payment to the Savaii Lagoon Resort.